The guild page, accessed with the button shown in the image, gives information about the guild, its members and the guild's diplomatic relationship.
- Profile Icon Light Master.png
Light - Master
- Profile Icon Light Servant.png
Light - Servant
- Profile Icon Light NoGuild.png
Light - no guild
- Profile Icon Shadow Master.png
Shadow - Master
- Profile Icon Shadow Servant.png
Shadow - Servant
- Profile Icon Shadow NoGuild.png
Shadow - no guild
Guild masters are the guild's leading magicians. Every master can promote servants to masters and demote masters to servants.
Being a guild's servant is also profitable. If a servant loses a battle against a sentinel, each lost creature gets a 60% chance to be revived in the player's Secret Cavern. For masters and guildless magicians, this chance is only 40%.
To join a guild, you must have at least three runes. To found a guild, you need seven runes. Upon joining or founding a guild, these runes are not subtracted from your stash, you only need to have these many.
If you are new to Xhodon, it is advised that you join an existing guild. More experienced guild members will surely be able to help you, answer your questions and give you hints. If you are looking for a guild, it may be best to conjure your Mad Eye until you can see your vicinity and then look for guilds in your neighbourhood. You can also look in the forum section "Guild Search".
Joining a guild
Before you can join a guild, you have to make your application, because guilds can not invite players. If a master accepts your application, you become a servant of that guild. You will receive the guild tag in brackets before your name and you will adopt the guild's alignment.
El jugador defensor podría haber ocultado algunas criaturas en su caverna secreta que no participaron en la lucha, así que no hay garantía de que vas a luchar exactamente lo que mostró el informe. También podría ser un héroe en un valle diferentes de la misma área que está aliado a su jugador objetivo era el establecimiento de defensa normal cuando espiaba, pero se ha cambiado a la defensa del área, cuando llega a su horda.
The Guild Altar
The altar is a place of sacrifice in honor of Felúndin and is guarded by dragons. Sacrifice Gold Resin and the Felúndin will bless you and your guild every day. The blessing will occur once the altar reaches level 1 and every 20 hours after that. The blessing consists of a certain amount of ingredients for potions and once it has reached level 5 will also include runes!
NOTE: You must log on to receive the blessing. If you do not log on for multiple 20 hour periods, you will only receive one bonus when logging on, not a cumulative affect.
The higher the level of the altar, the greater the amount of ingredients and runes the Felúndin will give your guild, but not every guild member receives the same amount. The higher your position is in the list of blessings (i.e. the more resin sacrificed), the greater the share of the distributed gifts. If a guild member leaves the guild, the Gold Resin that they have sacrificed will be removed from the altar (however the member will not receive this gold back, it is lost for good).